Pages

3.10.2015

Mini Tour


I love to read blogs and see the blogger's pretty homes and where they sit at their desks etc. It's mostly curiosity *ahem* nosiness. 

Remember before, how I mentioned that I wasted my life (pre-RA) days wishing I was a Pinterest mum? Yeah, I'm still not there yet! But I do get some nice ideas from Pinterest and this Ikea shelf was one. I saw so many pictures of this shelf in people's home offices that when I saw it pop up on a local selling Facebook page for £30, I had to have it. Now the room is squishy but I love having a space for all my files and notebooks and baskets of random bits and bobs.


My desk area is where I spend majority of my time. I work from home doing web and small business branding design, so it's important that this area is light and airy and inspiring. I tend to ignore the fact I share this space with my dining room but I love it regardless.


I absolutely adore my bed. But hey, who doesn't love their own bed? During my worse flares, this is my haven. I don't spend as much time here now as I find I am eager to start my day but before, during my darker days of self pity, I'd just lay here until I knew the childminder would drop the children home from school. Those were some trying times for sure.


My bedroom is still a work in progress and I've since ditched the little tv for our old living room one as we recently had Sky connected upstairs (hello lazy weekends!) but I really love my bedroom. 

I had never owned a dressing table until recently and It's made it so much easier to get myself ready now that I have RA. Before, I'd just put my make up on standing in the bathroom or with a compact mirror on the sofa but now I can barely open a mascara tube so everything has to be set out just right and applying make-up with RA hands is a real task!

So this is my mini-tour. I'll be sharing in more depth soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment