Pages

3.01.2015

Heels of Hell!


I don't know what I was thinking, but I bought these shoes. Why? Because I was feeling really empowered and bold and maybe a tad bit crazy so I stuck my fingers up to the painful, swollen toes that connect to my even more painful and swollen feet & said I'm having them anyway and ta-da! I present to you, the highest pair of boots I have ever seen in my life. 

In in the pre-RA era, I'd have never walked about in these bad boys. And honestly, after 5 minutes of wearing them I was in agony and I still won't ever walk about in them. But they sit under my clothes rack and they make me smile and that's what is important in life. Being able to smile! Who cares if you can't wear your gorgeous shoes, you can still look at them and appreciate them and know that they are yours regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment